Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hepi MOther's DAy MAMA..


Hepi mother's Day to my lovely MAMA..


Thank you 4 everything..thanks 4 raising me up..thanks 4 giving me love n money..thanks 4 every single thing that u hve done for me,abang, n emy..thank u for always be there when i need u..

nothing in this world could challenge the love n sacrifices that u've put thru along your life being a mama n a wife..

SORRY..If i had done smthing that hurt u..of cos i am..i've hurt u with many things..

sorry i hve failed to become a good daughter..good sister..good fren of u..

forgive me for all my sins..

only GOD knows the feeling that u've gone thru all this while..please pray 4 all your children mama..

pray 4 my success n hepiness..i always hope n pray for yr hepiness till my last breath..only GOD could pay back all yr sacrifices n love that u've been put thru..


THANK YOU MAMA!!!!LOVE U SO MUCH

1 comment:

~d!N@~ said...

Didie!!!
Kirim salam kt mama hg okies.
Link to page aku gaks taw!!!
Mwaks xxx