Monday, April 21, 2008

Look On The Bright Side

I can make the world a better place by telling the kids not to say "I can't" but instead to say "I can". This will make the world better because more people will do good things.

I will try to make the world a better place by not making negative comments. If everyone stopped making negative comments, then hopefully everyone would be happier.

One way I could help make the world better is by making signs that say "smile" on them. I would put these signs all over, I think everyone would feel better from these signs.

We should simply appreciate the world while it lasts.

I would tell everyone not to be so negative with each other and to find a positive quality in someone and encourage them to let it shine.

We should wake up each morning with a positive attitude and be thankful for another day.

No comments: