Monday, April 21, 2008

Me..MyseLf n i..



i am 22 years old..22 going 23..huhu..my life is simple but not easy..
still studying..local private university maybe..2 years more to go..

positive n optimistic persons..friendly,talkative,serious,hardworking,workaholic,independent,loving,romantic,honest,strict, bla..bla..bla..

everyone can be my fren..not married but not available..ahaha..
interested in playing netball,futsal,novels,surfing internet,chatting,sms-ing, and major interest is programming (computer language)..as im taking computer science majoring in software engineering..sounds interesting and it does..hahaahhahaha..quite tough..have to stay strong and tougher..

3 siblings..2 brothers n myself..my dad still working n my mom has become full hsewife 4 years back (think so)..a lot of fren (cewah)..hometown is aloq staq kedah..own a car..orenku..hehe..lovely daughter and sister..last but not least..i am a slave of God Almighty..

No comments: